Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Foot Bone's Connected to the....

Picked up a few more foot lotions today. I have been looking for a scentless, natural lotion, and I seem to be having a very hard time getting BOTH of those things in one product. The time is getting close for my exam, and I need to have a scentless lotion for this... so, I picked these up.


I used the cracked heel cream on my own feet last night, and they are nice and soft today! The Moisture Therapy lotion isn't a foot lotion per se, but an all over body lotion. It's the only one that is truly scentless. The others have subtle hint of scent - but even that is too much for my exam.

Exam time is getting close! I have been studying nearly every night, as there is a lot to remember in the anatomy of the whole body, and I need to remember a LOT of symptoms and causes throughout the WHOLE body, and in every system. (Musculoskeletal, Nervous System, Autonomic System, Endocrine System, Circulatory System, Immune and Lymphatic System, Digestive System, Respiratory System, Urinary System, Reproductive System.)

YES, I have to know all about the WHOLE body, just to touch your feet! That is because Reflexology treats the whole body, through the feet!

Still on the hunt for a natural or even better, organic, scentless foot lotion...

No comments:

Post a Comment