Thursday, January 3, 2013

Reflexology for Wellness in Midland Ontario



I have to say, I am so excited to meet all the new people who are coming in to benefit from the introductory special I'm running at Health Works Chiropractic & Wellness Centre.

I have posted the Reflexology special on this blog, on ShopMidland.com and on Facebook in an event listing. It's getting some great response!

Last night, I made some 'temporary' business cards. Because I needed something to give out while I was out and about. I'll have some proper Health Works ones soon! I LOVE VistaPrint. Seriously.

If you've come here from any of those links, I'm so glad you're here! Have a look around, learn what Reflexology can do for you. I'll be happy to meet you at Health Works for your treatment.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment