Monday, January 28, 2013

Reflexology Exam PASSED! 85%

I passed my Reflexology Exam with the Reflexology Association of Canada with an 85%. THIS is awesome.

Today I got word that I am officially going on the website at Health Works Chiropractic and Wellness Centre. I need to get a nice head shot, and give them a bio and some information. And, that I should figure out what is going to go on my business card with the Health Works Logo on it and they will have them made up.

This is all so very exciting! I am very thankful and appreciative. I was sitting in my therapy room today, and just had to smile. I am filling this room with good vibes, healing thoughts, abundance and peace for all that enter. Reflexology has given me all these things, and more. It's a small room, but that just makes it easier to fill with love.



And so, for the month of February, I am running a new special! It's the I LOVE YOU Reflexology Special!
Normally, a reflexology session is $50 - $60 a session. With the February I LOVE YOU SPECIAL! Your first visit in the month of February is only $35! Get one for you and anybody you love :)
If you are ready to book an appointment, call: 705-526-6900




Want to see what others think?


I Love You Reflexology on Facebook

*****Appointments will go FAST! Available Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays from February 1st till the END of February. From 9:30am, last appointment is 3:30pm. 



There are ONLY 5 possibly appointments a day, so if you want this done on VALENTINES DAY, you need to book early!!!


I'm so happy. Life is GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment