Thursday, June 11, 2015

Reflexology Loyalty Cards! FREE Visits!

I've just designed these, and I'm pretty darn excited, because it gives me a way to GIFT my repeat clients! And this thing makes me happy. 


After 9 visits, you get your 10th visit FREE! However, here's a little bonus for you, online! LIKE my Reflexology FACEBOOK page  for an extra stamp. AND if you share the page, you will be rewarded with one extra stamp, too!

And one more bonus... I'll be stamping current client's for all the visits they have had in the last year. Yay!

These cards will be available for pick up with me at the office on King Street by July 26th. (If they are in earlier, I'll let everyone know on my Facebook page.)

Send me a PM on Facebook through the https://www.facebook.com/ReflexologyMidlandOntario page, and I'll have your stamped card prepped and ready to go!

Yay Rewards!

Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment