Monday, September 22, 2014

Almost 2 Years!

It's nearly time to renew my contract at Health Works! I can't believe it's been two years already! I'm pretty gleeful, however. I love my little office, I love the other practitioners that work in the office, and I adore our reception staff. (It's usually a work-day goal to get them giggling at some point during my day, although the most I get to do is flit in and out of their work space in between my own clients.)

I think I should do a "2 years yay!" special. I'll wrap my head around it, and keep you posted!

In the mean time, my head is working on wrapping itself around some education upgrades. I tend to like the Universe to let me know where it wants me to go with these sorts of things. It's been pretty good to me so far!

Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment