Thursday, August 7, 2014

Lessons from a Busy Week.

I think the last 2 weeks have been the busiest I've ever had in the Reflexology office. Busy busy!

I think it's because I'm seeing a lot of summer visitors to our area, as well has having all of my regular clients. It's delightful to see so many people. (Yes. I DO use words like "delightful" in everyday conversation. hahah.)

Things I've learned in these two weeks:
*LISTEN. I've been gifted with some incredible stories of life in wartime.
*When the air conditioner is on, there is no such thing as too many blankets.
*Bring snacks. Always.
*Sometimes the stairs to my office are a problem. Find out in advance!
*It's a good thing my therapy chair is so light, and I can do a session in a chiro office!
*When they say 'harder', they mean it!
*Do not fear language barriers.
*Bring a book.
*Bring a toothbrush.
*The ladies in reception work hard. Thank them daily. With chocolate, if possible.

The more time I spend in the office, the more I love it. I had a lady say "Oh, this must be hard on you!" My reply was "I love doing this! So it doesn't feel hard at all." 

No comments:

Post a Comment