Friday, June 27, 2014

First Accupuncture Treatment Ever!

I had my first Accupuncture Treatment EVER!

Yes, I was a little apprehensive. And then I had to laugh, because I have TATTOO'S. How could I be scared of one little needle, when I've sat for hours getting a hundred little needles??? Too funny.

Blake, at Health Works Chiropractic and Wellness Centre treated me for my lungs and general wellness. And said a lot of things about meridians and Yin and Yang energy. Mostly stuff I couldn't concentrate on, because he was tapping needles in me. Haha!

BUT, this morning, I'm so happy to report, I didn't have to use my inhaler! Usually I use it before I even open my eyes in the morning. I've been awake for 2 hours now, and it's SO curious to me! I keep sitting still to be conscious of my lungs... and realizing "Nope! Don't need the inhaler right now!"

I'm pretty tickled. Even though I'm a Wellness pracitioner, sometimes it's easy to forget to treat ourselves!

The needles were super small, (thin) and although I was aware of them, I wasn't in PAIN. There is a point between the thumb and first finger that is STILL AWARE.. and it was a challenge to try and forget about it during the treatment.

I think I may have found a new THING to add to my wellness regime.

Have you had Accupuncture Before? What was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment