Friday, December 7, 2012

Schedule is LIVE for Reflexology in Midland Ontario

My schedule is LIVE at the front desk of Health Works Chiropractic and Wellness Centre as of today.

I have a varied availability that is different nearly each day of the week. My goal is to accomodate different schedules for clients by offering some morning and afternoon openings. The hours available are anywhere between 9am and 4pm. The office closes at 5 or 6pm, depending on the day, and a reflexology session takes approximately an hour and a half from start to finish.

Right now, I have an introductory rate! A Reflexology session is usually $50 to $60, but for a limited time, I am offering them in my Health Works Chiropractic and Wellness Centre office at the introductory rate of $20! This rate will only be available for a very short amount of time. If reflexology is something that you have wanted to try, or you already know you love it and want to take advantage of this very generous offer, call the offices to book your appointment.

705-526-6900

No comments:

Post a Comment