Monday, December 10, 2012

Lotions for Reflexology Foot Massage

For the next two weeks, I'll be finishing your relaxing reflexology sessions with a lotioned foot massage. This time of year makes our feet SUPER dry and cracked, and so I've picked up a few special lotions to help heal those dry and cracked feet!

First, I've picked up some Live Clean Spa Therapy Moisturizing lotion. 
This is an Eco Friendly lotion, with 98% plant ingredients. Phthalate free, paraben free, petroleum free, mineral oil free, dye free. I like that this lotion is Pure Vegan, hypoallergenic and never tested on animals. 

Some of the incredients include: lavendar, chamomille, rosemary, eucalyptus, coconut oil, mandarin orange, pepermint, and lemon.

I also have a foot lotion that is made for diabetics, who need special foot care. The lotion I've picked up is Zim's Crack Creme.
I will be going into detail in another blog entry about why diabetics need to specially care for their feet, and how to do that!

See me at Health Works Chiropractic and Wellness Centre. Call 705-526-6900 for availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment