Sunday, May 29, 2016

Heat Got you Cranky?

I am so thankful that my office is air conditioned. Seriously.

Can you imagine needing a blanket in this weather? The office is cool, and when you relax, your body temperature drops. I have soft blankets on hand, and fuzzy socks to keep your temperature level.

I know! It seems improbable, with the heat we've had the last few days. If you've been unable to relax, had a hard time sleeping, or felt just NOT like yourself these few days, come on in and see me. Reflexology has a magical way of clearing your thoughts and resetting the body.

Appointments available in office, home visits also available!

Message me privately through Facebook, or call the office.

https://www.facebook.com/ReflexologyMidlandOntario/

705-526-6900

Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment