Thursday, June 6, 2013

REFLEXOLOGY with Reiki Appointment Availability

I'm back to regular hours next week, the play will be done on Saturday night! However, I must warn you, that I'll be reducing my availability after June 27th, as the kids will be home from school :)



The current special for IN OFFICE visits is STILL on! $35 for the hour long treatment, regularly $50. 

Mondays
Appointments available
11am, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3:30pm

Wednesdays and Fridays
9:30am, 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3:30pm

Some appointment times in this period might be spoken for. Please phone the office for current available times.

Health Works Chiropractic and Wellness Centre: 705-526-6900


In home visits are possible for after hours and weekends, or for people with mobility issues, $50.
Please email me for availability for home visits. lori @ little scotia.com (make this one word.)






No comments:

Post a Comment